Climate of Savannah, Georgia, Usa Average Weather
- Savannah, Georgia, usa, 32°7'N, 81°12'W, 15 m (49 ft)
- Savannah, Georgia has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Savannah, Georgia is close to the subtropical moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 19.1 degrees Celsius (66.4 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1250.3 mm (49.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2842 hours.
- If Savannah, Georgia were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) NNW
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) N
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 102.5 kms (63.7 miles) NW
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) SSW