| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Savannah, Georgia in December is quite mild at 10.9 °C (51.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 75.2mm (3in) of H2O is dumped across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Savannah, Georgia are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:32 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 10:10 long with an average length of 10:04.
- There are approximately 4:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Savannah, Georgia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Savannah, Georgia, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Savannah, Georgia:
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) NNW
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) N
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 102.5 kms (63.7 miles) NW
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) SSW