| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Savannah, Georgia in July is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly wettish with rain every now and then. Around 162.1mm (6.4in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Savannah, Georgia are quite sunny having on average a sizable 8:56 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 14:01.
- There are approximately 4:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Savannah, Georgia July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Savannah, Georgia, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Savannah, Georgia:
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) NNW
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) N
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 102.5 kms (63.7 miles) NW
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) SSW