| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Savannah, Georgia in November is mild at 15.1 °C (59.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 55.6mm (2.2in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 6 days.
- In November the blue above Savannah, Georgia is fine with on average a detectable 6:38 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:11 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:28.
- There are approximately 3:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Savannah, Georgia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Savannah, Georgia, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Savannah, Georgia:
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) NNW
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) N
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 102.5 kms (63.7 miles) NW
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) SSW