| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Savannah, Georgia in September is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in September is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry with rain at times. Circa 113.5mm (4.5in) of H2O is transfered during on average 10 days.
- In September the skies in Savannah, Georgia are a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:00 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 5:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Savannah, Georgia September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Savannah, Georgia, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Savannah, Georgia:
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 154.8 kms (96.2 miles) NNW
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 136.3 kms (84.7 miles) N
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 102.5 kms (63.7 miles) NW
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SW
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 164.6 kms (102.3 miles) S
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 189.5 kms (117.7 miles) SSW